Monday 24 October 2016

Best of the high street: Knitwear

the best knitwear this winter season

In last week's post (check it out here) I talked all about the new knitwear trends that are emerging this winter season and what are, in my opinion, the key things you should be looking for if you want to nail knitwear and drag it kicking and screaming from your nana's basic cardy (cardigan) to the modern shapes and fit. So the best way I thought I would do this is give you guys an example of whats on the high street. Okay, so to recap, here's what you should be looking out for if you want an update. Oh, and all the jumper's I have picked pretty much tick each box below.

Sleeves
 I am talking Long Long Long sleeves, the might get in your food kind. Or Bell sleeves which you might loose food in. Honestly, reading this you would think I have no table manners but sometimes it feels like food gravitates to anywhere but my mouth. 

Body
 By that I mean long length which actually gives you more for your money because the amount of outfits you can actually style increases using one jumper. 

Oversized 
I know the above sort of hints at this but oversized seems to be the aim of the game with this seasons knitwear. But, by oversized I mean, well baggy, you know, not fitted, no structure and best of all adaptable, meaning, more bang or wear for your buck. 

Necklines
 Although these vary greatly I find the ones that look the chicest and also don't leave you with the chance of pneumonia have slightly higher necklines. They're not a full roll neck but there's just enough material around the ol' neck area to make it a detail. 

H&M Jumper with Trumpet sleeves £49.99
H&M Knitted turtleneck Jumper £49.99 
Miss Guided High Neck grey jumper £18.00

If your still not sure I would recommend you invest in an oversized jumper because they always make the best lounging around, eating pizza, watching strictly sort of jumpers and that is my sort of investment!
Hollie x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig