Wednesday 1 August 2012

'Boogie!'

Do you like my little belt? I bought it from a Vintage shop although; it’s not big enough to go totally hands free on the bag front! I think it's probably the ideal size for a night out when you just want to 'Boogie!' Oh god its happened... I have turned into my Nana! Who says 'boogie?' Me evidently and now I am getting slightly side tracked! Anyway I am still loving the mid length skirt evidence given below!
Enjoy the pics 
Holly x



 I just love my shoes I cannot stop staring :P

Yeap its raining!!


What do you think to my cat shoes?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that skirt is beautiful! loving the funky vintage belt too! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie! There both from vintage shops! x

      Delete
  2. I like this outfit and the mix of the colours in skirt and clutch!

    http://sosweetmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the skirt is so cute and i'm loving your belt :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig