So here are a couple of points I try to stick to when I am shopping on Boxing day. Maybe they might help you?
1. Have a look around before the sales begin and make a list of the items you like.
2. Try to stick to the list, buying stuff just because its reduced can often mean your wasting your money in the long run even if you think your saving it to begin with.
3. Make a plan of the shops you want to hit, I often go to the shop I have seen the most items I want in first.
4. Go early! You might hate the thought of loosing a sleep in, but trust me, to avoid the crowds and to get what you have had your eyes on you need to get there early... Sorry.
5. Wear stuff you can get in and out of easily if you want to try stuff on. Or linking back to point one, try stuff on before the sales so you can go in and grab it.
And that's it really. Oh, and the jumper I am wearing is an example of when sales can work. I have had it for 2 years and I still love it. Do you have any Sales tips?
Finally, I hope whatever you are doing this holiday you have an amazing time.
Merry Christmas from your festively named blogging friend Hollie x