Thursday 9 October 2014

Thursday Attire






 




Forget about throw back Thursday, looking at my previous blog posts you would think its more like casual Thursday. Today's 'casual thursday' outfit is styled simply with a tee, ripped jeans and a pink varsity jacket I got from Topshop in the sale... God bless the mid season sale. Oh, and I changed my hair. I have always loved the 'bob' haircut but I never dared to do it to my own hair. I mainly blame my mum for some seriously dodgy hair looks when I was a young mite. After years in therapy... Joking. I finally took the plunge.
Hollie x




 Varsity Jacket- Topshop
T-shirt- Topman
Skinny Jeans- Topshop
Chelsea Boots- Topshop
Rings- RiverIsland



SHARE:

4 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig