Monday 27 July 2015

Old meets New Ft ASOS & Ark clothing





I am a hoarder of clothes, I think I have mentioned this a few times before. So sometimes it is easy for me to get carried away and just wear my recent purchases which often means I forget what I already have hung in my wardrobe. So yesterday I set myself a challenge (not a very hard one, but it is the weekend) to try and mix something old with something new. You could call it the wedding challenge for everyday dressing (or maybe not). Now when I say old, I mean something I have had in my wardrobe for years and not worn for a while and after little effort, and much to my joy, I found this Vintage white shirt. I decided to team the shirt with my current favourite denim skirt from Ark clothing and my new shoes from ASOS that have a slight heel which is perfect for during the day but also great if you wanted to carry your outfit through to the evening. 

Top- Vintage 
Skirt- Ark Clothing 
Shoes- ASOS
Bag- Dorothy Perkins 


SHARE:

1 comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig