Monday 8 October 2012

Friends from other planets


In my last post I mentioned I was going to the races for the first time, well, I had an amazing time! Honestly, if you have never been, I would definitely recommend it. It was worth the money just to see some of the Ladies hats; they gave Princess Beatrice a run for her money. I had taken pictures, but me being the massive doofus that I am, I managed to lose my phone :( .  Luckily my friend grabbed a few snaps so when I have those I will share them with you. I was going to take my camera, but it ended up being a toss up between that, or a pair of flat shoes, and well, flats prevailed. Wearing heels from 11.30 in the morning is not good, they may look good, but when you end up standing like a flamingo letting one foot have a rest and vice versa, then actually, flats probable don't look so bad! Myself, and my friend were the envy of all the flamingos :p.  In the meantime, I have taken some pictures of the outfit I wore today. The jumper I am wearing is mainly inspired by a combination of the fashion weeks, were the embellished sweater seemed to rein supreme. Especially the green Kenzo tiger jumper, I'm green with envy that I don't own it! The Jumper I'am wearing believe it or not is made by my super talented younger sister, she also designs and makes T-shirts. At the moment her theme seems to be space, which is fine by me because I'm loving my little alien friend.
Jumper: My Little Sister (wipes proud tear)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: New Look 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig