Thursday 8 January 2015

Addition








Wearing some of my latest sale purchases today, there really is nothing like new clothes, the promise of endless outfit options they will provide you. With just a simple addition of one more piece, or pieces, in today's case. Unfortunately, we all know that, more often than not, that item is more likely to provide endless outfit choices 'for now' or until you go shopping and find that other piece of clothing you just have to have. Like I said in my previous post, I will do a haul video of all my sale items and post it on my youtube channel... Holliescloset in case you were wondering. I know, shameless plug! Also, don't forget to check back on Saturday for my weekly weekend inspo post. 
Enjoy your weekend guys!
Hollie x
Bomber- Zara
T-shirt- Topshop
Skirt- Miss guided
Boots- Primark
Clutch- Primark 



SHARE:

2 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig