Saturday 10 January 2015

Saturday Outfit Inspo








I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else in the sales, but... During a lunch break peruse of the ASOS website I came across this beauty and as if they had read my mind, an extra 10% off sale. Straight in the bag. I think this dress is a perfect addition to my wardrobe. It has enough pattern to be the main focal point of any outfit, but if you were feeling brave it is also great for piece pattern clashing. Today, I have decided to make the dress the focal point and kept the accessories simple. 
Hollie x 
Dress- ASOS
Heels-Zara
Bag- Zara

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That dress is so nice! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. Such a bargain from ASOS. Hollie x

      Delete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig