Monday 11 May 2015

Summer Layering ft Ark Clothing






I promise I do shop other places apart from Ark but when their stuff is good, its good and when Ark got in touch to ask if they could send me a few things to try you know your onto a winner. You also know what my answer is going to be, 'hell yes'. The only down side is knowing when to say 'stop', especially when the email reply is already half a page long and you haven't even got through their 'new in' page. Im going to say that todays outfit inspiration was taken from the sassy dancing emoji lady (you know the one in the red dress). The dress I am wearing is one that I chose from Ark I decided on this dress because I thought it would be perfect for festivals, but also its such a great piece to layer, prime example. today's outfit. The bell sleeve top is from Missguided and is actually cropped but as my beach body is currently in progress (as I type this I am scoffing another crumpet) I decided it would be best, for now, layered under my Ark dress.

Dress- Ark Clothing* 
Bell sleeve top- MissGuided
Hat- Asos
Boots- Garage Shoes


*Gifted item 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig