Thursday 20 November 2014

Hidden Gems














I think I have mentioned before that my nana's attic is a gold mine when it comes to vintage finds, so I don't know why I was surprised when I found this amazing cardigan and these boots in there. I wasn't to sure about the boot length at first, especially as this season seems to be all about over the knee. But after trying them on with this outfit I fell in love, especially because they fit so perfectly around my legs. I know I bang on about it, but there really is something about investing your money in quality pieces. That doesn't always mean you have to break the bank but it does probably mean you might have your nosey grand daughters or grandsons poking their way through your vintage clothes when you get older. 
Hollie x

Cardigan- Vintage aka My Nana's attic
Dress-Charity shop
Boots- Vintage aka my Nana's attic
Hat- Topshop


SHARE:

2 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig