Monday 24 November 2014

ASOS Fashion Finder: Blogger Style Challenge

Look one 


Look Two



I was recently contacted by the guys at ASOS fashion finder with a challenge. Reading that back it sounds a little ominous! Don't worry, it was a challenge of the fun variety... To style the pictured Glamorous sequin skirt in 5 different ways. So, as we are getting towards the Christmas party season I decided to style the skirt taking that into account. In fact, ASOS shouldn't have really called this a challenge because the the only thing I struggled with was only styling 5 outfits using this skirt. I mean, I could have gone on, which is great because it means the skirt will be getting a lot of use. If you love this skirt you will definitely love the rest of the Glamorous range and I would suggest checking out their website link here and for the full feature don't forget to check out the ASOS Fashion Finder page link here.  Read further to check out my other looks.





Look Three


Look Four


Look Five


Okay, so here is a little run down of my thought process when styling the skirt in five different ways.

Look one: I love the simplicity of this outfit and adding a black turtle neck to any outfit makes it instantly chic and slightly Parisian in my opinion, and just because your going to a party doesn't mean you always have to wear heels especially when the skirt is sequined you can get away with it... I think I can here my feet screaming in rejoice 'down with heels'.

Look Two: I love the electric blue colour of this shirt and luckily, the skirt has a slightly pearlised effect so I am merely picking up on that colour and carrying it through.

Look Three: Well, if your wearing sequins and its nearly Christmas you might as well go the whole hog and wear a gold sparkly jumper. To make it slightly more wearable I wore an oversized jumper so that it only shows a hint of the skirt. Finally, I kept my accessories simple. Okay so maybe you can get too much of a good thing.

Look Four: This skirt is screaming out for a leather jacket and ankle boot combo. How very rock 'n' roll of me.

Look Five: Because you should actually always act your shoes size and not your age I added a Mickey Mouse Gem jumper. But I think any cool logo jumper would work with this.

Let me know what you think and don't forget to check out the feature link here

Hollie x











SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beauty, love the first look :)

    Brina xoxo, Check out -->COAT GIVEAWAY - 3 WINNERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt clashed with the blue shirt! <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just commented on the Mickey outfit on lookbook, but I really love them all...you've done a great job styling this skirt!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig