Saturday 15 November 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo





 
Laziness has prompted this weeks Saturday outfit Inspo. I say laziness because I am wearing trousers. Not so lazy you might be thinking, but I am wearing them as a result of not shaving my legs. Come on guys, its getting cold, I need the extra warmth. I don't know why I don't wear trousers more on an evening, even when I have shaved my legs, they really are the best thing when you want to throw some shapes on the dance floor. In fact, that last sentence is probably why I don't wear trousers out that often. I mean no one wants to see someone who describes dancing as 'throwing shapes' anywhere near the dance floor. 
Hollie x  

Top- American Apparel
Trousers- Primark
Heels- ASOS
Clutch- Accessorize 


SHARE:

1 comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig