Saturday 12 July 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo










For the past few seasons I have been loving how Dolce and Gabbana have taken their entire collection back to their Italian roots with their use of florals, lace, linen, fruit pattern material and there coral and brushed gold accessories, and of course, not forgetting, their amazing crowns. They are definitely on my 'if I won the lottery' list. I love this collection so much that I would go as far as saying it is my favorite. I think I love it even more because Italy is like a second home to me I have holidayed on the Amalfi coast and Capri since I was 11 (with my family obviously), so aesthetically the collection do feel true to what I have experienced and seen. So where am I going with this? I might not be able to afford the Dolce and Gabbana collection, but thats not going to stop me from trying interperate the look using what I already have in my wardrobe. So, todays outfit Inspo post has been inspired by the Dolce and Gabbana collection. 
Enjoy your weekend! 
Hollie x
Top- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Heels- Zara



SHARE:

2 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig