Thursday 19 March 2015

Duty Calls ft Nasty Gal











Okay, on Monday's post I said I was heading back to colour, but today I went back to black. Adding my new heels from Nasty Gal that I love. They remind of the Prada shoes shown on the catwalk a few seasons ago, the only difference is the price! Nasty Gal is an American website, but they do ship to the UK (obviously), the only thing I would warn you about when ordering from Nasty Gal is to expect to pay duty on delivery. I was a little shocked when the UPS guy needed cash or a cheque before I could have my beloved new shoes. I mean, who uses cheques anymore!? Anyway, just a little FYI if you ever order from them.
Enjoy your weekend
Hollie x

Dress- Ark.co.uk
Leather Jacket- H&M
Shoes- Nasty Gal
Bag- Ebay
Necklace- 852 London 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG I need those shoes! Great post :)

    www.httpaleena.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this dress and jacket!

    http://vitalinasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig